“The Science of Emotions: Humanity’s Biggest Addiction” was a unique conversation between the author, empirical researcher and master teacher of awareness, Ingvar Villido and Director of Somatic Psychology, JFK University, Albert Wong Ph.D. In San Francisco, 2018. In this video you will learn:
- what people usually do with emotions to appear nice
- what is the reason, main force behind conflicts and violence
- what happens when one goes home and emotionally “explodes”
- what does it mean to solve the root problem of violence
- if a toxic emotion, for example anger, is released – how will this change the lives of all around
How to release harmful emotions? Learn the easy micro-action techniques at The Art of Conscious Change I-II.