1. The Content provided on the Site may be used in accordance with the Terms for your individual personal and non-commercial use as provided in the Copyright Act. Ingvar Villido copyrighted Content modification, reproduction, distribution, public presentation or translation into another language is permitted only with the prior written permission of Human. Ingvar Villido, a licensed author of the educational program of the Art of Conscious Change, has licensed to Human exclusive rights of this educational program and Human sas therefore rights to manage, organize, mediate, distribute and represent the Content in commercial operations.
2. Human 2.0 Upgrade Yourself Logo and the Art of Conscious Change are registered trademarks of Human and are subject to the prior written consent of Human.
3. The Site is intended for use by an adult (at least 18 years old ). The minor must ask for consent from his/ her parent and use the Site in accordance with the instructions of the parent.
4. The Content on the Site is for general information on the topics covered on the Site and is not intended to replace medical advice, prevention, diagnosis or treatment. Therefore, the Content of the Site should not be used for diagnosing, treating, or replacing the treatment. In case of health problems, you should seek professional medical advice and assistance.
5. Human may at any time change the Terms, the Site and the Content offered without prior notice. The changes will take effect from the moment they are posted.
6. Human provides the Site on “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis fully permissible by law and IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- any failure, interruption, defect, error or malfunction of the Site;
- continuous availability of a specific Content (text, article, lecture record, or other audio or video material, etc.) on the Site;
- the fitness of the Site or Content for use for any other (or particular) purpose than to provide general information on the topics covered by the Site;
- the information provided on the Site to be complete, accurate, correct, and exhaustive.
7. Questions or statements relating to the Site, Content or Terms must be sent to [email protected] . Estonian law is applicable to the Site, the Content and the Terms, and all legal disputes relating to the Site, Content or the Terms shall be settled in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia at Harju County Court.