A conversation between authors Ingvar Villido and Mark Gober on consciousness in San Francisco, Covo co-working space, November 2018. In this video you will learn:
- what is at the core of your autopilot; so that instead of constantly “managing” it, you could gain freedom from it
- the root components of your sufferings
- are negative emotions an inevitable part of life, part of “being human”
- what is our natural relationship with emotions like?
- can you become free from automatic emotions through talking with others, meditating, affirmations, positive thinking?
- is there anything else you can do with emotions other than the usual – suppressing, acting out, rationalizing, ignoring?
- what does it mean to release an emotion?
- are negative emotions and sufferings important for a human?
- is permanent freedom from negativity possible?
Have you suffered from loneliness or low mood; been held back by fear of failing or embarrassment; ended up in a conflict because of irritation or blaming? A happier, lighter, healthier and smarter life is now at reach. Register to the Art of Conscious Change course I-II and gain skills to effortlessly release all negative automatic emotions on demand.