Babaji Kriya Yoga Level II Initiation (in EST; ENG translation), @Lilleoru
The initiation is conducted by Ingvar Villido Ishwarananda, Acharya of Babaji Kriya Yoga
Prerequisites: Students are required to have completed Level I initiation.
What will be addressed during BKY Level II Initiation
The Babaji Kriya Yoga (BKY) Level II initiation is an intensive weekend workshop that covers the following:
- techniques to activate energy centres (chakras);
- techniques of yogic quick rest (yoga nidra) and silence (mauna yoga) to save and restore life energy and direct it to higher levels of consciousness;
- many healing pranayamas, as well as pranayama for transforming sexual energy;
- application of consciousness during everyday activities;
- also, the initiation of a personal mantra is received from the teacher.
The BKY Level II Initiation is held in Estonian; for international students, we provide simultaneous translation into English, Russian and German (with prior notice).
The fee for this initiation includes teaching, materials and meals. You may repeat the initiation for the discounted price of 220 €. If you are unable to pay the amount in one installment, please contact us to discuss payment options.
Accommodation: you can put up a tent, stay in wooden summerhouses or ask for home hospitality options. Due to limited number of possibilities to stay on site, we kindly request you to book your accommodation beforehand. The detailed information about options and prices (5-35 €/ night) will be sent to your e-mail upon request.
Contact: +372 56 616 948 (Anneli Hallik)
e-mail: [email protected]