Babaji Kriya Yoga Level II Initiation, @Lilleoru
The initiation is conducted by Ingvar Villido Ishwarananda, Acharya of Babaji Kriya Yoga
Prerequisites: Students are required to have completed Level I initiation.
What will be addressed during BKY Level II Initiation
The Babaji Kriya Yoga (BKY) Level II initiation is an intensive weekend workshop that covers the following:
- techniques to activate energy centres (chakras);
- techniques of yogic quick rest (yoga nidra) and silence (mauna yoga) to save and restore life energy and direct it to higher levels of consciousness;
- many healing pranayamas, as well as pranayama for transforming sexual energy;
- application of consciousness during everyday activities;
- also, the initiation of a personal mantra is received from the teacher.
The BKY Level II Initiation is held in Estonian; for international students, we provide simultaneous translation into English, Russian and German (with prior notice).
The fee for this initiation includes teaching and basic accommodations. Meals are available for an additional cost and can be ordered once you have registered for the course. We kindly ask that you pay the participation fee at least 10 days prior to the initiation by making a transfer to the bank account of NGO Lilleoru: Swedbank EE822200221017045549. Please note “Initiation Sept 2020” in the comment. If agreed in advance, you may also pay in cash on the spot. If you are unable to pay the amount in one installment, please contact us to discuss payment options. You may repeat the course for the price of 178 €.
Contact: +372 56 616 948 (Anneli Hallik)