Babaji Kriya Yoga Initiation: Public Intro Lecture, @Lilleoru
Babaji Kriya Yoga intro-lecture
Conducted by: acharya Ingvar Villido Ishwarananda
The evening before Level I initiation, Friday at 19:30, Ishwarananda will conduct an introductory lecture on Babaji Kriya Yoga. Although already part of the initiation, this lecture is open to all free of charge.
During this 1,5h evening event, Ishwarananda will cover the deeper meaning and purpose of yoga. Also, who was the Siddhar Kriya Babaji and where did he learn the techniques to create the system of Kriya Yoga? Who were the ancient scientists Siddhars, how did they reach perfection and what was their teaching about? You will also learn why is namely Kriya Yoga – the yoga of conscious action – of utmost relevance in our modern times and for modern people?
NEW! Participate ONLINE with English translation:
– please install the latest version of ZOOM Meetings software on your device
– please join the Zoom webinar at https://zoom.us/j/551976916
– and then choose “(LANGUAGE) INTERPRETATION” and “ENGLISH”
International timings: 7:30 PM EEST Tallinn | 9:30 AM PST San Francisco | 12:30 AM EST New York | 5:30 PM GMT London | 6:30 PM CEST Berlin
Babaji Kriya Yoga (BKY) Level I Initiation
Prerequisites for level I BKY Initiation: students are required to pass the Art of Conscious Change (AoCC) courses I-II and to practice the techniques.
Babaji Kriya Yoga (BKY) Level I Initiation is an intensive weekend workshop that covers the following:
- 18 Kriya Hatha Yoga positions (asanas), to mobilize the life force (prana) in the body;
- a powerful 6-stage breathing technique called Kriya Kundalini Pranayama to manage the subtle energies and awaken the universal life force;
- 7 dhyanas (meditation techniques) to manage the mind, consciousness, and intuition.
Contact: +372 56 616 948 (Anneli Hallik)