Art of Conscious Change IV, @San Francisco
Teacher: Ingvar Villido (in English)
Note: This is an advanced course and it’s required to first pass AoCC Course I-II and AoCC III before registering. If registering for both III and IV during the same weekend all participants are reliable for the accumulation of the material.
Course IV is the continuation of the Art of Conscious Change (AoCC) course series focusing on the 7 super-qualities of consciousness: awareness, discerning, deepening, comprehension, insight, intuition, and inspiration.
In AoCC IV, participants are guided through practices to discover their intellect as the most powerful tool of every human being. As a result of this practice, you learn to recognize the 7 super-qualities of consciousness and how to use them properly (e.g. know how to differentiate imagination from intuition). With this knowledge, you can begin to unlock the true potential of your consciousness, gradually expanding its use.
In Course IV of AoCC, you will learn:
- what concentration is, and what to use it for;
- how to find the state of “flow” and sustain it;
- how to stay in the continuous “aha”, in a chosen topic, and effectively manage information;
- how to distinguish essential from non-essential information: orienting in information;
- how to break a “big” thing down into smaller pieces in order to identify the real problem;
- how to apply your intellect to solve a task/problem;
- how to create situations to stimulate insights;
- how to create an environment to foster the development of intuition;
- how to tell the difference between imagination and inspiration;
- how to encourage the emerging of inspiration.
The follow-up session (webinar) will provide an opportunity to adjust your techniques, ask clarifying questions, get useful feedback and further guidance, to ensure that you are able to apply everything you have learned in your daily life. For example, the instructor may provide additional knowledge or skill if it could help the participants in their growth.
To repeat the course with a discounted price of -50%, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you register.
Contact: 415-609-5717 (Human USA)